Friday 18 September 2009

Boxed Pretty

Jill bought me a lovely little vintage pink and metal box for my birthday. We couldn't figure out what it had been used for, it wasn't a compact and it wasn't a cigarette case.


Today I found the perfect little sewing project to keep inside it, my miniature bunting.


I'm sure I'll forget about what's inside it and then one day, in many years time, I'll open it up and remember yet another one of the projects I'd started and not finished. I can't wait for that day.

2 comments:

  1. I particuarly like this use because if you open my sewing box you'd find the same thing - unfinished miniature liberty bunting! great minds.....X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You are invited to My Passport to Style 3rd Birthday bash, great vintage prizes up for grabs! Sharon xx http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails