Friday 29 January 2010

two pink lines change everything


I am pleased to write that I am 15 weeks pregnant today, I'm feeling very excited/scared/fat. I think Mr B feels all of these too, well not the fat bit. Life will never be the same again.

I haven't written a blog in ages as I've felt pretty rough up until now, whoever decided to call it 'morning' sickness needs hunting down and impregnating. Anyway I'm feeling a bit more like my old self now so can start to think about writing again.

We had a scan done and saw what look like a broad bean wriggling about, trying to get comfy and then sucking it's thumb. Was an amazing experience. I haven't felt any movement yet, it should start to any time now!

I'm looking forward to blogging about motherhood :)

3 comments:

  1. your life will never ever EVER be the same...joyous hugs and happy dances to you!!!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I left an award for you on my page:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shawna, hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails