Saturday 13 February 2010

Postal surprises!

I just had to tell you about the fantastic surprise I got in the post today from Lisa and Dan. Love the way she addressed it to Mummy Vanessa-that's me!

Lisa and Dan became a Mummy and Daddy in December to beautiful baby Margot. Inside the box was a lovely picture of them before Margot's arrival (Lisa's bump looks so neat) and lots of baby clothes, mitts and some heart burn sachets (Lisa swears by them for the third trimester)

What a stash of goodies, just this morning I had been thinking about all the new born sized things we needed to get in ready for July and hey presto it all arrived via a very kind friend (well and a curly haired postman). The coloured grows were dyed by Lisa herself.


I'll leave you with a recent picture of Margot sporting a hand appliqued grow in homage to Wes Anderson's Life Aquatic. Thank you Lisa, Dan and Margot for the parcel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails