Wednesday 25 August 2010

Joels first....


Joel has been going on little walks round Oakbank every day that he can, sometimes the weather has been too bad for even a short stroll (hard to believe in August!). Here he is all ready for an adventure.

There's always something interesting to see but as the little man is usually sleeping he is missing out on all these wonderful things. I've been telling him what's what just incase he is half listening but I decided I'd post about these things and Joels other first experiences for him to read about when he is older. These will be under the label tag of 'Joels first...' so you can read more about Joels first experiences and encounters as posts with those tags are written by clicking on the label.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails