Thursday 30 June 2011

Nature and Nurture

Me again. You can see I'm making the most of Joels nap times. It's great to write though, I miss having the time to contemplate and express myself at a leisurly pace on here, still I get to bank my photos and ideas and draft write in the evenings. My creativity has had to adapt to family life, like everything has.
Our lane has been more colourful lately.... 

With this bank of fox gloves lining the way up hill
Bees were dashing in and out of the trumpets, too fast to photograph though.
There is all sorts of interesting grasses too, Joel was reaching out of his pram to stroke them. They felt lovely.
Bright red Sorrel and dainty Buttercups broke the greenery up


Joel likes holding the different grasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails