Friday 25 May 2012

Just Married



I just can't believe it's already a whole week since we got married, at this rate it'll be our tenth anniversary in the blink of an eye. I'm going to wait until I have the right photos to tell you all about our wedding, it was possibly the only day of my adult life that I didn't take a single photo, weird eh!

Well tonight we are off on our holidays, it isn't our honeymoon, more like a mini-moon. A nice bit of larking about at the seaside, rock pools, nets on sticks and walks in the sun followed by a stay in Bath. Anyway more on our big day in a week or so, we'd better go pack and hit the high road x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails