Thursday 28 February 2013

Broom broom!


Mr B has been working weekends of late so it was nice when some good friends of ours invited Joel and I along for a trip out to the Lakeland Motor Museum The place is rammed with cars from the beginning of motoring right through to present day. I didn't know much about cars before we went there, and still don't now, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Alongside the main attractions of classic cars and bikes, the design big hits (and the non starters) there were cabinets full of models/toys dating way back.


An unbelievably pristine collection of children's sit in cars, which of course Joel was desperate to try out


A room was full of attractive lovely old wooden arcade games, they were very addictive to play at just 10p or 20p a go. Some tested your 'driving' skills others were races based on turning wheels round fast



 Sometimes I forget to visit local museums/attractions, thinking they are touristy, but there are some real gems in these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear from my followers so please leave your comments on my posts. Thanks Mrs P x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails